The third international Psychology of Language Learning conference (PLL3) will be held at Waseda University, Tokyo, June 7-10, 2018. The theme of the conference is “Stretching Boundaries” and the aim is to bring together people from all over the world to share their interest in the role of psychology in the learning and teaching of languages .
The conference will address a wide range of topics relating to psychology in language learning, such as:
- language learners as people and their various individual characteristics, including self-concept, motivation, identities, beliefs, agency, and emotions
- the dynamics of the learning process and interaction with others
- context and the psychology of language learning
- innovative and interdisciplinary approaches to research
- practical classroom applications
Following on from two highly successful conferences, first in Graz, Austria in 2014 and Jyväskylä, Finland in 2016, the conference will now come to Asia for the first time. We hope you will be able to join us and our plenary speakers to make this a truly memorable event.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Tokyo in 2018.
- June, 2017: Call for proposals opens
- 1 September, 2017: Online submission opens
- 11 December, 2017: Online submission closes
- 19 February, 2018: Registration opens
- 14 April, 2018: Early bird registration closes
Tokyo Metropolitan Government