The third international Psychology of Language Learning conference (PLL3) will be held at Waseda University, Tokyo, June 7-10, 2018.
Registration starts on February 19, 2018 and payment can be made either by credit or debit card via the online store only. Any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ALL presenters must register during the Early bird Registration period. Failure to do so may result in your presentation slot being offered to somebody else.
The conference registration fee is non-refundable.
||Early Bird Registration
(closes 14 April, 2018)
|IAPLL Member Delegate Fee
|Non-Member Delegate Fee
|Student Fee *
|IAPLL Membership (Two years)
* Please note that if you are registering as a student, this should be your primary occupation. This category is not intended for those in employment currently undertaking further studies. If you wish to apply for the student discount option you must provide proof of full-time student status after you make the payment.
There are two ways you can confirm your student status:
- Download and submit the PLL3 Verification form.
- Submit a document containing your institution’s letterhead stating in English that you are a full-time student.
Supporting documents should be sent by email to: email@example.com
** The number of places for the conference dinner is limited by the size of the venue. Dinner tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. You will be asked to add the dinner or not to your registration fee once you select the registration fee type.
All prices include the following:
- Welcome reception on Thursday evening
- Lunch on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Admission to a social event on Friday evening
- Refreshments throughout the conference