The third international Psychology of Language Learning conference (PLL3) will be held at Waseda University, Tokyo, June 7-10, 2018.
Registration will close once capacity has been reached.
|Delegate Type||Early Bird Registration
(closes 14 April, 2018)
|IAPLL Member Delegate Fee||JPY 17,000||JPY 24,000|
|Non-Member Delegate Fee||JPY 20,000||JPY 28,000|
|Student Fee *||JPY 10,000|
|IAPLL Membership (Two years)||JPY 6,000||JPY 6,000|
|Conference dinner**||JPY 6,500||JPY 6,500|
There are two ways you can confirm your student status:
- Download and submit the PLL3 Verification form.
- Submit a document containing your institution’s letterhead stating in English that you are a full-time student.
Supporting documents should be sent by email to: email@example.com
All prices include the following:
- Welcome reception on Thursday evening
- Lunch on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Admission to a social event on Friday evening
- Refreshments throughout the conference